Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minotaur Labyrinth Dark Shards
I ran through a few runs of the Sunken Forest. After about 10 group kills (Bloodsoaked), I ended up with 1 dark shard. From an enemy who spawned as Dark Touched.

I genuinely do want to grind for Dark Shards to be able to do the content, but 6 dark shards required per level 3 rematch, makes them incredibly more grindy than the potential for getting say.. Gryphon Wings on release, and the only reason most people have been able to do the fights as much as they have thus far because they've had 2+ irl years of grinding on Korvara getting Dark Shards for this moment to start using them.

Frankly, I would like if all of the mobs in the Minotaur Dungeon (Since the Hungry Fungus is NOT one that gives a Dark Shard), would be capable of giving Dark Shards at a 75% drop rate-- or at the least have each fight have a 75% chance to drop one. It's not perfect, especially since the 'optimal' path for grinding anything in this game is once again "If you can solo it. Solo it." because drop rates (including Dark Shards) are split across the party, meaning that even should you kill 5 minotaurs and get the astronomical low chance of them all dropping a shard...

Each shard has a 1/4 chance to land in your hands.

Messages In This Thread
Minotaur Labyrinth Dark Shards - by Trexmaster - 05-22-2024, 08:55 PM
RE: Minotaur Labyrinth Dark Shards - by Rendar - 05-22-2024, 09:31 PM
RE: Minotaur Labyrinth Dark Shards - by Poruku - 05-23-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Minotaur Labyrinth Dark Shards - by caliaca - 05-23-2024, 05:58 AM