Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Klaus Handdonwerk - Playable "Zombie"
Applicable BYOND Key - Nobleed
Character Name - Klaus Handdonwerk
Request Type - Character Transformation
Request Details -  Merging together the dead and the living in a synchronious amalgamation of flesh, steel, and corruption.
Specific Request - Re-Evaluation of application due to using the wrong channel.

Concept and Original Draft

Klaus was a Shaitan Hexer that used spirits to further himself, making a deal with 5 Black Pages for the promise of power. This, in turn allowed him to manifest the Death Knight Armor alongside hating on the Glykin(now Serpentkind) extremely. This would've been a very good deal on Klaus's end, as this meant that he can just distance himself from Serpentkind and not have to deal with the consequences and reap the benefit of having more power to himself. Though, that is until the Watcher came. In the intense battle that follows Hecatoncheires' march to Geladyne's walls and as the dust settles and the living armor has been defeated, Klaus was left to die in the ravine beside where the battle took place. And as he slowly succumbed to his wounds, there was only one thought in his mind. He didn't want to die.

As Klaus was in his Death Knight form, the Spirits did not leave Klaus. He was truly a host for these 5 Spirits... And as an act of malicious compliance to pursue the impulses on what these spirits drive on, and the specific scenario of negative energy of having a gigantic suit of living armor walk up to Geladyne's walls, it was a perfect situation for these Spirits to Hijack the body of their host. And they did. That night, the physical, mental, and spiritual bodies of this Shaitan was changed for a singular purpose, To continue on. To Live.
And now, Klaus lives on as a Monstrous Abomination. Possessed in his own body, He continues to march. Not daring to return to Geladyne for the shame that he now has to bear. To steal from his own people to continue to live. This singular wish to not die is what is driving this Monstrosity to live.

(Original Application: https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...?tid=11123)
I mistakenly used Event-Applications instead of Character-Applications due to miscommunication on my part.

Appearance(Since this is a Transformation Application)
Klaus's appearance would be monstrous of course. His transformation stemmed from merging his body with his death knight armor, and due to the possibility of broken bones, his skin would be reinforced with a material like his carapace or the magical manifested metal that the death knight armor comes along with. I'll attach a quickly drawn sketch using Mahoraga as a base. But all in all, he still has normal sight and perception albeit a little hindered due to the several spirits that may or may not interfere with it. I would ask that speech is not hindered, though. I want to make him able to communicate, even if he is transformed and strongly possessed, he is still a man.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable)
  • "ENOUGH BATTLES! I WANT A WAR WITHIN MYSELF THAT WILL EITHER KILL ME OR SET ME FREE!"
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request
  • (Can spirits take over?) All types of possession run that risk, yes, Installing Youkai included. And it's close, but not extremely, because a 'real' possession means bending your will to the possesser, which you don't do when you Death Knight.
SHEEEEEEEEEEESH

Messages In This Thread
Klaus Handdonwerk - Playable "Zombie" - by MarktheUnlucky - 06-18-2024, 04:59 PM