Poll: Do you think Tactician's Performance Rating should be changed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
33.33%
2 33.33%
No.
0%
0 0%
I've different idea that I'll post.
16.67%
1 16.67%
Skullcat is horrible person.
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tactician's Performance Rating
Currently the biggest thing holding back Tactician in terms of discussion is that Enemy Evaluation currently has very little counterplay aside from hitting the Tactician's tactic ranks and making sure they stay down to minimize the impact of the skill. Dark Eyes + Evaluate is such a game ending interaction that getting hit by it assures the fight is over, there is no one except for VA/Spellthief/Performer who can viably recover from 8 rounds of -27% Total Damage, Total Evade and Total Hit, it becomes such a game ending button.

As someone who loves playing Tactician and wants to see it flourish, I am requesting to please change Enemy Evaluate away from percentages, it presents a very unfun gameplay pattern to face, the change to make it 6m has no changed how volatile it is, and merely restricted it to being paired with 1m movement or confusion.

And then tactics ranks can be whatever system they want to be when it is something different. If a suggestion should be provided, I would recommend that the skill negates any elemental resistances the target has (like winter's bite), letting it's call outs for elemental weaknesses matter more, as well as playing towards Tactician's plethora of spells being able to hit those weaknesses with, and thus gain tactics ranks.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
[-] The following 8 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Collector, Maromar158, MothEnthusiast, Poruku, PossumParty, Shujin, Skullcatrons, Snake

Messages In This Thread
Tactician's Performance Rating - by Skullcatrons - 07-11-2024, 11:00 PM
RE: Tactician's Performance Rating - by Snake - 07-12-2024, 01:32 AM
RE: Tactician's Performance Rating - by Autumn - 07-12-2024, 01:36 AM
RE: Tactician's Performance Rating - by Snake - 07-12-2024, 01:42 AM
RE: Tactician's Performance Rating - by Poruku - 07-12-2024, 04:59 AM