Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
In Regard To The Recent Announcement
If people truly had an issue with GMs being able to mute people in the server 'without consenquence' or without people being able to see it, then this post would have strictly mentioned so, and perhaps even a discussion could be opened about it amongst ourselves.

But that isn't what this is about at all, and it shows in your responses. I really think you've completly missed the intent of the announcement.

You're frustration over the GMs ability to mute people in a discord when we're already capable of kicking people, banning people, as well as mute people in the past makes little sense to me. The intent of GMs is to handle these issues at a quick pace, coming to a decision with the approval of a people with distinct opinions on various issues. There's never been a need for approval from the community.

I'm honestly getting quite frustrated with the idea that we've become GMs for the sake of some power trip, doing things because we can or because we don't like people. Trust me when I say most of us are burnt out, tired, exhausted from the criticism that comes from our actions. There's no power trip to be had, no fun to be sought in 'doing things without consenquence'. We became GMs because we want to make the community a better place, and quite frankly, its posts like this that make it needlessly tedious, taking arguments as useless and tiresomely comparable to that of 'All lives matter' over 'Black lives matter'.

You know full well what we mean by 'criticism of women'. And if you don't quite frankly, it is not my job to educate you.

Being a decent human being is not a 'side', and this might be one of the biggest self reports I've ever read.
[-] The following 3 users Like Maya's post:
  • Revy, Vanilla, zericosmic

Messages In This Thread
In Regard To The Recent Announcement - by Snowman - 07-21-2024, 07:45 AM
RE: In Regard To The Recent Announcement - by Maya - 07-21-2024, 10:01 AM
RE: In Regard To The Recent Announcement - by Paa - 07-21-2024, 11:27 AM