Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Korvara's content, what'cha think?
People have ran events in Meiaquar that range from breaking up rackets, busting down bakeries full of drugs, and cracking down on underground auctions. There is a lot of character in Meiaquar, and something we wish to expand and build upon when the slum map comes along. It has been a slow summer on my part because IRL takes precedent over SL2 but once things are present we are hopeful that it'll give the playerbase more freedom to create content with the readily available EM's I have been in touch with.

I think I'd like more cowboy events in Telegrad. Or western related things in general. I find that at the moment it's a bit hodge podgey. With nothing being explicitly tied to the identity of the nation or community.

Duyuei has its Behemoths, and Geladyne has military drills and such.  There is a great deal of diversity between nations as well.

As for the war, and like the reward of content I have very little positive to say about the War.  Having had to deal with the fallout and steady the ship after several bans, step downs, and the like. If you want a war, go boot up Total War where you run less risk of people getting hurt. One needs to accept that this environment does not facilitate conflict and war. 

I also wish to say that there are comments about "Good" characters get rewarded, but I don't think this is innately true. I have seen terrible people ICly be rewarded for being toxic manipulators and the like.  I think it's more important to note that Good People OOC are rewarded for respecting others time and energy with their antagonization. That they spend more time collaborating with others to tell the stories all involved want, rather than inflicting themselves upon others.

If folks wish to ever move forward with conflict in RP environments they need to accept and understand that it is not something you inflict upon others, and is something you work on with others. Like a wrestling match, otherwise you will find much like in wrestling. If you do not work together. No one will be willing to work with you.

(Forums had an oopsie. Reposted 4 times. Apologies.)
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 8 users Like Balor's post:
  • lalchi, matthewmwps, Maya, Sawrock, Skimmy2, Snake, Trexmaster, zericosmic

Messages In This Thread
Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Snake - 08-08-2024, 01:56 PM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Snake - 08-10-2024, 10:46 PM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Balor - 08-11-2024, 08:58 AM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Neus - 08-12-2024, 04:45 AM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Druby - 08-12-2024, 06:29 AM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Neus - 08-12-2024, 07:00 AM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Snake - 08-13-2024, 02:32 AM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Mewni - 08-13-2024, 02:56 AM