Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Korvara's content, what'cha think?
its also not just "Missing Spaces". Lets say we add more land, that is open for grabs to make more places like Fairview or the Wanderer's vale. We are still a relatively small community, and most people already spread themselves among multiple places at the same time.

Having more such places for "Another Fairview" would just be that...Another Fairview without actually bringing much to the table in terms of much different Roleplaying avenues without thinning others, or just having the very same people migrate from one to another for a bit. Thats not going to make the roleplay more interesting on its own.

Places can't just be added for the sake of being added, there needs to be some purpose of some kind as many of us seem to agree.

Playing a villian is pretty difficult in general, even more so if you can NOT kill. Someone witnesses something they were not supposed to see? GG, nothing you can do about it, they tell someone else and then the squad rolls in, and for you it will be deadly. I am not saying that everyone should be a murder hobo, but sometimes there are moments, where it just makes the most sense to achieve self-preservation.
And I am going to say it again, if the management generally is not open to Player driven Antagonism or conflict and stops every RP in that regard, after the fact, then thats not going to boost morale of these people, that have it hard enough already. They really do not need the extra 50 hoops to jump through. I feel such things need to be very much made clear, no one likes having their long running plot lines ruined, based on a whim of someone not even invovled. Or even getting punished for trying to do it as has happend serval times in the past. If this keeps happening it really just becomes a "Us versus Them"-OOCly, and thats really nothing I wish upon SL2.
[-] The following 2 users Like Shujin's post:
  • Skimmy2, Snake

Messages In This Thread
Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Snake - 08-08-2024, 01:56 PM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Snake - 08-10-2024, 10:46 PM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Balor - 08-11-2024, 08:58 AM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Neus - 08-12-2024, 04:45 AM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Druby - 08-12-2024, 06:29 AM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Neus - 08-12-2024, 07:00 AM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Snake - 08-13-2024, 02:32 AM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Mewni - 08-13-2024, 02:56 AM
RE: Korvara's content, what'cha think? - by Tana - 08-14-2024, 08:45 AM