Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solblader's Lacking Spark
Hello everyone! I was told that this qualifies more as a class suggestion rather than a bug seeing at it is more of an oversight than an actual issue in the game's code. The problem at hand, however, is that Solblader's elemental conversion passive Divine Spark doesn't fully convert the class to Lightning over Light. Which ends up being a tad clunky to make use of. 

I've drafted a list of everything that I've run into using the passive, and what an appropriate switch could look like. If anyone notices something that wasn't listed here but is also an issue, feel free to add to the thread. Thank you!

Quote:Sol Charge
Solcharges need to give Lightning ATK over Light ATK. 

Quote:Light On High
Light on High's elemental resist reduction effect still reduces Light over Lightning

Quote:Radiant Solace
Radiant Solace still scales off Light ATK rather than Lightning ATK despite Divine Spark implying it changes all Solblader effects and skills to scale off luck and Lightning respectively.

Quote:Holy Shield
Holy Shield still requires Faith for it to be able to parry. This should be changed to scale off the higher of the Luck stat between the causer and owner.

Quote:Holy Sword
Holy Sword increases Light ATK by lvl instead of Lightning ATK. As for it letting you cast Mercalan domain spells, that should probably stay as is seeing as Priest still kind of has a lightning light attack spell? And most of Solblader's spells are Mercalan domain anyways.

Messages In This Thread
Solblader's Lacking Spark - by Cogster - 09-11-2024, 06:13 PM
RE: Solblader's Lacking Spark - by Slydria - 09-11-2024, 06:53 PM
RE: Solblader's Lacking Spark - by Cogster - 09-11-2024, 08:42 PM
RE: Solblader's Lacking Spark - by Autumn - 09-11-2024, 07:23 PM