Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solblader's Lacking Spark
(09-11-2024, 06:53 PM)Slydria Wrote: While I'm fine with fixing up some inconsistences, I don't think Radiant Solace is one and even if it were, I'd urge against that being part of it. It's already a really strong healing ability and Lightning ATK has higher potential to snowball than Light ATK does.

I'm fine with Solace being excluded as well, I just listed it among the rest strictly with how the passive was worded and how Radiant Solace scaled.

(09-11-2024, 07:23 PM)Autumn Wrote: Given that healing is generally restricted to FAI or is only stat-less when tied to conditional means, I think Radiant Solace not being converted is quite fine, additionally I don't think Holy Shield should really be changed, not even due to current discussions around the skill, but because these kinds of passives don't tend to actually change how stats and elemental domains interact with their own class, Priest's Blackened Faith comes to mind as a perfectly equivalent example, as it would not change how Devocation works

A lot of the other things related to light -> lightning ATK conversions I do agree with completely though. I am iffy on Light on High, given that its a resistance shred and not a pierce, this could get exceptionally nasty with Soaked and Idol, as lightning always has done in the past, but like Divine Judgement and Blackened faith, it only makes sense that it would shred the resistance I guess.

This is a fair point too! I forgot about Devocation with Priest. I was mostly presenting some of the buff changes with the same mindset that Dark Servant has where it tries to make the scaling transition as favorable from the original class as possible. Having to build both Luck & Faith for lightning complicated the class more, versus just Faith had you normally stayed Light.  

Messages In This Thread
Solblader's Lacking Spark - by Cogster - 09-11-2024, 06:13 PM
RE: Solblader's Lacking Spark - by Slydria - 09-11-2024, 06:53 PM
RE: Solblader's Lacking Spark - by Cogster - 09-11-2024, 08:42 PM
RE: Solblader's Lacking Spark - by Autumn - 09-11-2024, 07:23 PM