Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stamina Ideas
Cleaning up spots in raids is sort of necessary now that nobody actually kills mob patrols during the event.

But other things like crafting and minigame activities should not have a "you must have X amount in this stat to have a meter that drains for you doing an activity / minigame." Some may or may not logically make sense, but despite that, SL is still a game, roleplay or not, and the more you take away from the lack of what it has to make people want to do it less, then what's the point?

If we're going to make the game less about, "hey I want to go just kill everything in existence in BDPs" or who has the best powerhouse PvP character, why are we making the only other activities / minigames harder to do and less desirable than they already are?

The stamina system is interesting and all, but it shouldn't force you to have to take breaks in between crafting items and things just because you want something other to do than killing monsters all day long. And it really shouldn't make you require stamina just to roll dice into a bowl...
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!

Messages In This Thread