Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stamina Ideas
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5801#p5801 Wrote:Ryu-Kazuki » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:07 pm[/url]"]Cleaning up spots in raids is sort of necessary now that nobody actually kills mob patrols during the event.

And it really shouldn't make you require stamina just to roll dice into a bowl...

But I do. That's all I've been doing the past month, because I finally LE'd a character and must continue to do so for the glory of SSS Rank. And I can say, I usually see 2-3 new people helping kill mobs as well every time. But that's off topic.

I put in some clarification on my reasoning for having that one there, and as always, Dev chooses whether or not to add it that way. My reasoning is, when people lose money, they become upset (as I witnessed in Reno, it was hilarious). Therefore, -Mental Stamina. However, upon winning money, they become more joyful, or relaxed. Therefore, +Mental Stamina. So, if you're winning more often than you're losing, you (as the gambler) would choose to keep playing. However, if you lose all your money and start trying to bet your house ticket, they (the establishment) probably won't let you. When you get to this point, you may be very upset, and start doing things they don't like. The establishment would want you to take a step back and stop, before you caused a scene.

"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5808#p5808 Wrote:Sarinpa1 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:01 pm[/url]"]Breaks inbetween crafting items make perfect sense. Raising your metalcrafting to maximum in insanely short time period just because you have all materials you need shouldn't be possible. It's dumb on so many levels. There isn't a single time when you need large bundles of any gear at all, aside from grinding the exp. (Also maybe some Zeo based profit with the whole "buy ore, sell item to zeo" if that's even profitable. )

Edit : I believe gathering herbs could be a good thing for mental stamina decrease. After all, it's more of a "spot and tell apart" more than physical labor.

My thoughts are the same on that. And I added that thing about gathering herbs.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."

Messages In This Thread