Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember when evade was viable?
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5902#p5902 Wrote:Flamesword1 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:55 pm[/url]"]I really don't agree with this. Seeing that this would cripple both of the damage output of Monk, Verglas and some people who uses the Kensei autohits, not to also mention the soldier skills as well. Plus tack on WG. That's a full either 60% resist or following Sawrock's suggestion, a full 80% damage resist. You might as well give Cel people damage resistance towards autohits.
If someone, as a class that relies on melee combat, has terrible accuracy and wants to constantly get away with having terrible accuracy with no drawback (and tons of plus'), then I think it's a case of bias and not a case of balance. Kensei have fantastic accuracy, and the damage of their auto-hits would not be lowered on targets that they had full accuracy on (see: most of them). Even if they didn't have 100% hit, the damage loss would not even be that noticeable unless A: Their damage was extremely high in the first place, or B: Their accuracy was extremely low for what they do.

That said, while I personally wouldn't mind the removal of auto-hit properties from melee attacks, I think that would actually be more crippling on melee classes than the suggested change... unless you were to go with Sawrock's idea, and make them do half damage if they "miss."
[Image: 5a7229cbed.png]

Messages In This Thread