Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sanctity and the welcoming corruption with no sign of help.
We all know that Corrupted and Sanc do not get along however I would like to pose this get changed for once. Since SL2 is a game based on freedom of expressing a creative though in a Role-Play setting why is there a race group which is actively hurt by one of the stats which is tied to an entire Element? That would be like saying Vampires active suck if you get faith and it lowers their racials for an example. (Which is not true but what if it was?). 

I pose to allow Corrupted Races to build this fable Sanc stat just so they can build Sound Attack with the exception being Theno which entire gimmick is great. However they should not be the only corrupted limited to SOUND ATTACK. This also goes back to the point where we do need possibly new star-signs for Acid & Sound. I would not mind if this was a trait for all Corrupted races that allowed them to build Sanc but got no benefit from it outside SOUND ATTACK...

TL/DR - Corrupted shouldn't be locked out of Bard just because of a single stat that reduces the thing that you mostly want. Racials.

Messages In This Thread
Sanctity and the welcoming corruption with no sign of help. - by firehawk11 - 03-30-2023, 02:39 PM