Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do ya'll feel about Monstrous Homunculi?
I'm always going to be an advocate for monstrous characters whenever they come up, making a funny critter or a horrifying, mind boggling creature has always struck me as one of the best parts of a fantasy world. I've never quite liked the way that 90-95% of the races currently ingame are just defaulted to being humans with X or Y extra details on them, but I do see where Dev was coming from when creating them that way.

At the end of the day, applications are the way to go: They work for immortal races and such, so they could work just fine for more monstrous creatures, giving the opportunity for two or more people to work and revise your character concepts to reach a nigh-perfect one that fits right into the current world and its rules. Though, I gotta express that we are in dire need of a sprite expansion when it comes to our poster boy for monsters: Chimera.

Poor characters can't even have more than one spatial eye on them, it is a tragedy. Even worse, if your character has blue skin for example, you are forced to stich up a buttload of cosmetics(praying that there's a grayscale version of it, which is another can of worms in itself) and walk around looking like a mummy.
[Image: psycholonials-andrew-hussie.gif]
Another homestuck in this hussie of a world.
[-] The following 3 users Like the homestuck man himself's post:
  • Dezark, Dystopia, Eggyboi

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do ya'll feel about Monstrous Homunculi? - by the homestuck man himself - 06-16-2023, 03:10 AM