Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firthrower Mid Syndrome
Firthrower cone targetting gang, I'll always push and stan for that change.

One idea I had for the potential that I have been cooking up for a while was the following:

[Image: firthrower_potential.png]

Nerif's Blazing Meteor
3m, 15 FP, Chargeable

Constantly using a flamethrower tends to heat things up, thankfully you'll remember to cool it off safely, right? ..Right?
With every use of the firthrower, the user will gain a status effect called 'Overheat' that increases by 10(20 if the attack crits) with each use of the firthrower. When it reaches 100, the skill will be unlocked: All of the valves on the weapon will unload the heat and pressure at once, blowing whoever's behind the user back with blunt damage equal to 150% SWA and knocking them 3 tiles back, launching the user 8 tiles in the direction they are facing to slam into their target, hitting them with a 250% SWA attack that is split between piercing and fire damage, followed by another explosion that will knock both the user and enemy back, knocking down the latter, while putting the user back to their starting position.

However, this will come at a cost: The potential will enter a 3-4 round cooldown and the range of the firthrower will be reduced by X, returning to its normal range by the end of the potential's cooldown.

(this was designed more for the cool factor so it might be unbalanced as fuck)
[Image: psycholonials-andrew-hussie.gif]
Another homestuck in this hussie of a world.
[-] The following 5 users Like the homestuck man himself's post:
  • Autumn, Fern, Ray2064, Snake, Toffee

Messages In This Thread
Firthrower Mid Syndrome - by Toffee - 06-24-2023, 06:00 AM
RE: Firthrower Mid Syndrome - by i/o - 06-24-2023, 06:08 AM
RE: Firthrower Mid Syndrome - by Autumn - 06-24-2023, 08:01 AM
RE: Firthrower Mid Syndrome - by polly - 06-24-2023, 12:09 PM
RE: Firthrower Mid Syndrome - by Snake - 06-24-2023, 01:32 PM
RE: Firthrower Mid Syndrome - by Shujin - 06-24-2023, 03:34 PM
RE: Firthrower Mid Syndrome - by Sawrock - 06-24-2023, 03:45 PM
RE: Firthrower Mid Syndrome - by the homestuck man himself - 06-24-2023, 05:18 PM