Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The state of "antags" (and conflict?)
(07-30-2023, 08:22 PM)Poruku Wrote: I don't think that means anyone who doesn't like it should run back to G6 or anything. I just think antags are getting the short stick and some things could be done.

The issue is that Korvara and SL2 as a whole is very nebulous when it comes to what is expected of you.

Expectations are really important, and people disagreeing is mostly because we all have different ways of enjoying the game, which is fine. I don't think we should segregate certain people to G6 because they don't like being pvp. I also don't think we should be able to entirely avoid consequences just because we don't consent to something logical happening. Much like when I got arrested in the past and was unable to bargain for my freedom. Or when other people have been in situations where they were kind of forced to accept death. Korvara isn't built on the same platform of consent as G6, there are situations where consequences can be forced. I think however, that these rules should be clarified a lot more. And I think we should have more systems in place that allow us to manage expectations, and choose how we wish to play the game without stepping on too many toes.

I for one, support banishing people to play G6, we can start with all Onigan Characters >:3

I feel that Expectations are a huge culture shock, and have been for quite a while.

Ask every single person in this community what they thought Korvara's "Expansion" would bring to Sigrogana and what the state of the game would look like a year later on this day; and I highly doubt anyone thought that the game would look like this.

Even now in this discussion, was Korvara not meant to be PvP focused? Evidently debatable.
Was I suppose to be expecting it to be "Player Driven" as opposed to "Event Driven"? Eventmins were always meant to change the world in drastic ways since their very inception, and IDK fam, Korvara do be looking mighty event spicy at a glance.

I feel that ultimately, as has been repeated countlessly in this thread and elsewhere.
That opening up a dialogue and discussing these things over with the other party is the most healthy way to go about conflict or any significantly major RP in general.

Regardless of whatever external factors, policies, or rules happen. Nothing beats talking things over with the other dude OOCLY and figuring things out.
Munch
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skimmy2's post:
  • DogmaticDusk

Messages In This Thread
The state of "antags" (and conflict?) - by Poruku - 07-27-2023, 03:08 AM
RE: The state of "antags" (and conflict?) - by Skimmy2 - 07-30-2023, 09:05 PM