Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SL2: (About) One Year Later - A Retrospective Reflection
Lolzy put it in the simplest term on that, personally speaking I gotta agree with them especially on the last part, rather than trying to pull something out of it all, don't. Leave behind the past stuff; accept what done and has passed.

Especially when another former member followed the footsteps of trying to stir the pot of shit for the community and quoting you specifically on to do so, it not worth it. All and all, it great your doing better with your life, I'm not going to say it isn't. Do better, learn and grow; make amends with those who will hear them out and find peace, that all that can be expected and asked. Nothing can be changed, no steps can be taken to try and stop it from happening or anything else, just accept it as a change in life and go forward. Rest is up to you on that.

Edit: I felt the need after taking some time to add this, even if I presume you'll never actually look back here thinking "heh, that'll teach them." cause you believe you were in the right for anything and everything as it stands, was worth it, especially knowing you lost friends, including one of your closest for the stuff pulled, and that whatever you choose to spread about others, that you get the same treatment you deserve in the end if your too blinded to see the truth. Good luck and enjoy whatever "fuck sl2" discord you and others have formed overtime, hopefully whichever replacement game has become your choice on the side was worth what was lost as well.
[-] The following 5 users Like Dezark's post:
  • 1starbob, DogmaticDusk, Imotepchief, Moku203, Red Witch

Messages In This Thread
RE: SL2: (About) One Year Later - A Retrospective Reflection - by Dezark - 08-21-2023, 07:27 PM