Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amalgama and Spirits
While getting some determinism in the racials of Amalgacha would be nice I feel like it's far less of an ask to have the spirit grind be eased up.

White spirits are no problem at all, yes, it's primarily black spirits that can be problematic to get what you want out of as they lack a deterministic option like white spirits do. It just feels like a silly grind to need to do post char creation as an Amalgama when it's something that should've been a part of them from the get-go.

Not to mention creating more determinism in the Amalgacha would vastly skew the balance of the race if everyone could pick up fire resist wind weakness attune grudge mared jorg poison resist silence weakness without too many rolls needed.

I'd accept having a steeper price to pay to lock in or reroll only certain parts (as if amalgama wasn't already a massive murai sink for its rerolls).

Like I said, if nothing else, just having Spirt Shell be innate to Amalgama rather than a trait would be nice, though it might end up being a whole overhaul rather than tiny changes like that before we see anything else altered about the race again.

Messages In This Thread
Amalgama and Spirits - by Trexmaster - 03-08-2024, 02:10 AM
RE: Amalgama and Spirits - by Toffee - 03-08-2024, 06:35 AM
RE: Amalgama and Spirits - by Snake - 03-08-2024, 01:47 PM
RE: Amalgama and Spirits - by Autumn - 03-08-2024, 04:22 PM
RE: Amalgama and Spirits - by Poruku - 03-08-2024, 06:35 PM
RE: Amalgama and Spirits - by Shujin - 03-08-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: Amalgama and Spirits - by Trexmaster - 03-09-2024, 12:10 AM