Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the most?
Badass:Hirota. He just decimates while still looking boss in a great suit... And is still a neat guy. Totally the kind of guy you'd wanna hang with, but never piss off.
Charismatic:Mavis Haemin. She's kind, though extremely intelligent and inspires me to attempt to be a better person... Though that'll never happen.
Smart:Mavis Haemin. Intelligent, and a doctor. Not much to say other than the fact that she practically ate a thesaurus.
Creepy:Bloeden (Lock-Wearing Mage). He has literally traumatized Raigen Icly through nearly killing him with poison saliva from him FORCEFULLY kissing him. Making him beg for his life, showing a small boy he experimented on, having him murder them in trade for the antidote then kicking them down the stairs while they're weak and coughing up blood to lecture them FOR the decision to sacrifice the experiments life for his own before giving him the antidote... Worst day in Laws End ever.
Funny:Envy/Invidentia. not to mention adorable, she loves to fight and when things go wrong the expressions from her face icons are priceless.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water

Messages In This Thread