Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
History System
So with the min-maxing....people are doing that anyway, with what's available, I don't think much can be done to really stop that because that's just what people are inclined to do with the way SL2 is.

HOWEVER, something like this history system, would open up more possibilities for people. You're totally right that having every possible skill combination as Traits would be insane to pull off. Doing this would allow that extra inch of customization, to allow people to get a better grasp of what they want out of the game.

I find issues with this commonly in my characters, where things will -sort of- line up when picking the starting Trait. It will either end up the inverse of what I'd be looking for (5% of the mains tat and 10% of something that doesn't necessarily fit, in certain cases), or the 5% in some cases will just be a fill-in because nothing lines up appropriately to my classes on both parts.

I see this as a wonderful idea, to allow that extra inch of creative freedom to do whatever you want with SL2, and hopefully push things more in a direction where more builds are viable, since PVP reigns supreme currently.

Messages In This Thread