Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: April (2016)
Can Doriad ever be 'born' in BDP (such as the Forest type)?
If so, what about from the miniature planets?

How about Dark Zones?

Are there any other 'unusual' places they might (or might not) be able to hail from, other than Karaten's magic forest and Alstalsia?

When was the Salamander Structure first founded?

How long did it take to spread beyond Karaten?

How long does it take to set up in new areas?

Karaten is said to make a large profit from implementing and maintaining it, how much does this cost exactly?

Are there any known places that haven't had it set up yet for one reason or another, such as Egwyn?

When was Sun's Ichor founded, and when was it denounced?

How large was it in terms of members, approximately? Are we talking maybe a dozen, or a few hundred?

Did they operate internationally, or were they mostly only present in Lordwain/Lispool?

I find it a little odd they could take Mercala's teachings that far when she's still around. What did The Voice have to say about their actions, if anything? Am I wrong to assume she just kept quiet until they started making mistakes?

Is there any chance we can get some sort of a power scale for various creatures and people?

For example, how do Dragons, Wyverns, Gods, and high level PCs generally stack up against each other?

Gods are surely the most powerful, but by how much? I imagine human Ryart was at least as strong as a top tier PC, but just how much more power did he get to be able to take on Zera? Are we talking shooting up from level 60 to 60,000 or what?

Messages In This Thread