Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Equipment Tab
[Image: GBp3RDk.png]

I. I don't think this was a necessary addition to the update. I don't really see a usefulness to this feature, besides not having to trade someone so they can see what your equipment's stats are.
I also know of several people who've also not seen a purpose for this update, and there is a glaring issue that I and most people I've spoken too saw.

People are going to metagame with this.
Referring back to this post; http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1850 As this falls under slight of the same kinda topic.
People can go to see what weapon you're using, to call it that, and ignore whatever name you gave it and are RPing it as, which can easily be solved by correcting them or (if they're a lil bitch) going to a GM, but still.
The second half is with the fighting-side of the server. People are going to metagame what weapons you're using and then set up a system to void out a lot, if not all, of whatever your items do, and hit right at their weaknesses that they don't cover, which is completely unfair, and I don't even PVP.
And yes I know, you could just say in your OOC Notes tab that they're this and that for IC, but you shouldn't really have to do that, either.
So really; suggesting that it get replaced or removed if code allows.
[Image: da4KzKk.png]

Messages In This Thread