Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I ship Engineers with Mechanations! [Upgrade's old 'special' interactions]
"Exxy" Wrote:14 Round Duration Electro-Shield does not sound fun and Repair has something relating to Mechs already.

I don't think it is enough of funny interactions, and the 14 duration is a bit absurd, yeah. How about like, Mechanations get +2 extra rounds from any Upgrade skill and +4 on a certain stats depending on what is upgraded on them.
(Jetpack - CEL/GUI, Electro Shield - LUC/RES, Flamethrower - WIL/DEF, Grenade Launcher - STR/SKI)

And uh, I don't think Repair heals enough to justify it being 'only once per round', even when it was SKI based, it didn't do the trick and was often ignored by people.
It should have a small percentage based on Rank, with reverse FP costs. (like, starts from 6 FP, goes up to 14 FP, or in this case, 10 FP to 35 FP [10 + 5 FP per rank]) I mean, it wouldn't be a hindrance like Graft that heals for absurd numbers, since it doesn't use Weapon ATK. And healing FP for allies would be something new. (5% is not even a 'lot', come on!)

Also, I think you didn't read the special condition for those 'special interactions' to trigger, it must be an ally performing the action on you. You can't do it yourself. That's why I made it a bit 'extreme', or so to say. Repair, itself, shouldn't be able to target self from the beginning, it doesn't make a lot of sense.
And this suggestion is based on the special interaction of Verglas doing teamwork, but this time you get an Engineer and an ally Mechanation.

Also #2, thanks for the extra info, Dev. I do have the same doubts as Rany here though.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread