Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punches hurt my soft bones.
Most of us had our fun with Boxer for a while now, but I think one thing does need to be dealt with is how much damage they deal, I get that they have hefty FP costs but honestly FP costs don't matter to some builds, so I think some hits to their damage is needed.

I think most of the boxer skills should be normalized to soldier-level damage scalings at the respective skill's max rank, considering that they're all autohits that scale from already extremely high scaling weapons (Fist weapons have better scaling than any other melee weapon in the game.)

It might also make sense to bump the damage bonus to boxer skills you get from Schwarz Sturm to 15%, from 10%, to still give Boxer the potential to deal a lot of damage, but not immediately murder you for not building 50 DEF on any character. (Which..is not good for anyone)

Proof, a boxer combo actually straight up just one-combo'd my squishy character at around 3-4 sturm generated, the essence of counterplay was not even apparent.
[Image: 8e3f748ba2.png]

Anyway, here's what I think the boxer skill scalings should be, Verglas skills were used as my basis for what they should be since they are both considered combo autohit classes.

Regenschauer, Asura Fist, Grandupper, Felsmange should stay the same, simply because the latter of the two are finishers and should stay strong.

Korkenzier - 128% at max rank, considering it's also mobility.

Felhook - 120% at max rank, it is the most spammed skill for boxer considering it has a 14FP cost at rank 5.

Sturm Shreik - 120% at max rank, same as felhook but it costs 1 less momentum and can even silence.

Orkam Drehen - 90% at max rank, it's got a huge map wide AoE radius at higher sturm levels, and pulls people in towards them a fuck ton to assure this skill lands on just about anyone, building sturm is not hard at all so this skill really needs to be hit hard at the least.

If anyone has problems with the scalings I've suggested then it's free for debate, but honestly I don't think the class needs to be one shotting people left and right with no chance to react.

Messages In This Thread