Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donation Item Suggestions
Dezark post_id=36498 time=1557525243 user_id=571 Wrote:I could perhaps see the item as a one time use perhaps or something along the sort to prevent people from hopping back and forth; adding on it gives the effect similar to LEing without the inks of course. The player race is changed to something new (human to redtail - Elf to mech, etc.) they start at level one; with the same effect residing as if they LE'd. Keeping all their current progress items, etc; that way it prevents someone from simply swapping races to beat another in a certain fight or something of the sort and make them work up on it still; for 1000 asagos a pop it'll set itself as a costly purchase but one that will give someone the time to consider their options and prepare ahead of time if needed.

I imagined it as a one-time use item yes, but it definitely shouldn't reset your level. That is a pain in the ass for anyone with carry weight already filled and defeats the purpose. Just make it a hefty price to change the race of an existing character and possible include a stat and trait reset to ensure nothing buggy happens in the process (Traits they shouldn't have due to their race not having the same base stats as before etc) If we're going for a high price like this then I don't see an issue tossing in that little quality of life of a stat reset too.

Messages In This Thread