Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donation Item Suggestions
Mask of the Night's Lord - Boss Sprites?

Dear Dev,

This is a matter I have wondered on for some time, and with SL2's primary focus as a roleplaying game, it stands to reason that the roleplaying opportunities it offers be as rich and varied as possible. For those of us who are still interested in hosting narrative plots without the boon of Eventmin tools or indeed, the boon of an on-call Eventmin who can help you out on short notice at a time that is ideal for what you want to do... It would be really awesome to have as much autonomy as possible.

As such, would you consider adding the Boss monsters from Spatial Cores to the Mask of the Night's Lord? Or indeed sell an independent item that is capable of replicating their appearance for maybe Patrions, like a Mask of the Void Lord or something that screams 'deluxe edition'.

I haven't been able to consider any mechanical reasons as to why these aren't already available - if griefing was an issue then surely that is already the case for the original item.

To my uneducated eyes this doesn't seem like a massive change to implement but the difference it would make is positively huge, as a lot of 'large' creatures aside from the Frost Tyrants, Black Beasts and Ice Giants are locked behind bosses. It would help immensely for running immersive scenarios.

Thanks for your consideration.

P.S. And / or perhaps the ability to apply the 'Towering' or other 'Glowing' effects already present in the game to our masks?
[Image: House_Banner_PNG.png]

Messages In This Thread