Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The State of the Community
blah blah Spoops and Balthie down there are right, I agree with them, even if I'm the book cover of the 'Memegazine'.

It's an eyesore when you are roleplaying something that actually makes sense, such as RPing a Raijin like a machete enchanted with Redgull, but people keep going like a bunch of derps. "O hey lol raijin". The only 'meme' of this was when Soapy and Derg were RPing magic as first-aid kits or something silly like that. Or when people like me used to RP Wretched Oil as poisoned knives. All in the past and buried by now, though. I really thought this was over and done with? But since people are pointing that out here rather multiple times, I can see how sad this is becoming.

About memes and trash roleplay, there's a reason I'm really concerned (if not the only I even give a fuck to) about having serious situations and I can 100% promise that the quality of the game's roleplay will change if the game gives you a reason to be serious. The GMs stopped eventing, and the only GM I ever see super active with helping on events is Dyst, and only Dyst. I miss Chaos, and I've never saw Slydria doing anything but handing bans and warnings.

If being an event GMs are too much for some of them, then why not elect a few players to be Event Admins?

Once again I try to point out that if something really mood-killing were to be happening, I doubt someone would continue memeing. But how the hell are we going to find solutions if all I see here are people crying about 'I miss olde SL2, boo hoo'.

Where are the solutions?

Or do y'all think people will read this thread and be like. "Oh hey, they're right, we're wrong! Shit, so sorry for ruining your RP because I'm REALLY BORED."
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread