Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The lightning hits for a fatal blow!
While I do not know the stats, I can state the situation, I had just gotten up from diehard and used medicopter to try and heal myself a bit in order to try and get myself back into the fight, the OOC Joker quickly moved over with thunderhooves and went to crystal rose me twice, which then crit for a large amount of damage, me in particular I had 20% phys DR and Ogata Waraji, and about 10 armor, so all in all its a dodge character with about 80ish crit evade and some decent enough bulk.

Because Medicopter was alive and so was their team mate, they didn't end up getting 1v1's damage bonus, nor did they get absolute death damage bonus, just the critical bonus.

The second hit was after fear of death and claret call had kicked in, leaving me vunerable to fallcall, massively increasing the damage afterwards, knowing the OOC Joker personally I'd guess they have 40 GUI, and 50 in DKing, meaning their crystal rose would deal 1.75x damage if it crit, but I'll leave that sort of speculation to when/if Fern posts their details.

Messages In This Thread