Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attacks of Opportunity
Don't get me wrong. Something like "overwatch" to automatically attack the first enemy that enters your range (after spending FP on activating the skill) would be fun, but AoO would just stop people from wanting to move at all, just standing in each other's facess attacking twice per turn like braindead idiots, lest they give their opponent free attacks.

If you think I'm giving our community too little credit, please consider this: this kind of "lol fuck movement I need to attack twice for all the damage" mentality is what led to people thinking Yomidori was the absolute worst gamebreaking thing ever for a time, resulting in several nerfs. The entire point of Yomidori is to only be hit with a single non autohit per turn. In theory, it would force your opponent to fight on your terms, making the fight more about manouvering and strategy. But the "baaaaaw I can only hit once" butthurt was absolutely unbelievable.

Basically, people already want to just mash for damage. We don't need to punish the people who prefer to make things dynamic.
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread