Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Idea: Goon Squad
I don't mean being a villain isn't easily accessible. I meant any sort of interaction with them is notoriously difficult or rare. I and a lot of other players have never interacted directly or indirectly with any of your characters or any of the major villains you probably think of.

When I've pitched this idea in a couple game related groups, I've gotten DMs asking me to get this sort of thing running just because they feel people are getting bored. And a couple people who'd want to be a part of it. So I know I'm not the only one who has seen some sort of need for something like this.

Anyways, a group like this wouldn't be for the black hat schemers that want to bring the world down. It would be for all of those bad ideas. The bandits that sit around campfires and make brief stints in to rob people, etcetera. The things that would be a realistic threat that could very well exist but can't operate with most players because it would be a short lived stint followed by a few months OOC time in jail.

Being able to repurpose your character quickly into a new one would mean that all you need to start something else interesting is the idea and the time to play it.

And the ideals behind it that you exist in a way that limits or removes inconvenience from others means that this rapid repurposing wouldn't get stale and turn into rapidly churning out characters just to jump on people in PVP in four mans and get in their way.

Messages In This Thread