Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Idea: Goon Squad
Oh god, lawless is awful, in that i agree wholeheartedly, if people enjoyed that kinda of RP at a costant Laws End would be way more popular.

Vigilantism, yeah i can see how that can be a issue especially when half the playerbase is hunting down one guy, giving them no chances of a fight. But i more so focused on "If X did me wrong, would be nice if i can try and track them down to deliver them to the guards" but they cant, either wait for them to try and do something again to justify a defense [Even if that in itself is a bit finicky], or wait for a bounty to be posted, which is rare since it's a last resort thing. It's something that people don't really enjoy much, have X happen to you, but there is nothing you can do but wait around until the guy is caught, if he's not a bounty will probably go up, then you can do something about it.

Oh yes, i heard about plans of reforming that system, and it's something i hope happens but in all honesty, maybe by observing too much or just taking what can be seen at the surface as the whole truth, i kinda lost hope in that happening. Not just because of the speed in which it's being reworked but of many, many other problems that just give people that already has a distaste for the guards to have more excuses to fan their toxicity even harder.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mewni's post:
  • Trexmaster

Messages In This Thread