Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Critical Smiticals
As of this moment tanks are a dominant force in PVP, while there is nothing wrong with tanking itself there comes into question the ease with which one can soak up damage and deal comparable numbers to DPS classes. Leaving classes like VA or dodge duelists who specialize in DPS nullified by battles of attrition where their damage is matched.

I wanted to suggest that perhaps Critical hits circumvent armor/physical resistance by some degree giving them the chance to actually go toe to toe with Off-tanks who do not build critical evade.

While also punishing full tanks who do not build critical evade.

Perhaps a small buff of ignoring 10% physical resistance when critical damage is inflicted with most weapons, and daggers ignoring 20%. Would be a small but welcome buff to DPS reliant duelists.

While I understand vorpal is an enchant that does provide this benefit to a great degree, I feel as though critical hits should be scarier than they currently are, and I feel this would make VA’s more than a portal meme when they do show up. Especially considering Vorpal does not negate ARMOR itself.

In fact it would be a nice buff to most basic attack reliant builds.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread