Poll: How do you feel about weapon variety? What changes would be positive changes to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Weapon types (Sword, Axe, Spear, etc.) are quite varied and feel fine.
9.49%
13 9.49%
Weapon types (Sword, Axe, Spear, etc.) feel too similar and this should be different.
21.17%
29 21.17%
... also, the game would benefit from a system similar to a weapon triangle, where they gain bonuses or penalties when attacking a certain weapon type.
11.68%
16 11.68%
... also, the game would benefit if certain enemies were strong against some weapon types and weak versus others.
18.25%
25 18.25%
... also, the weapon types would feel more varied if they had more skills associated with them.
39.42%
54 39.42%
Total 137 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Opinion Survey: Weapon Variety
This is one in what will be a long line of player surveys regarding various aspects of the game. Since I am always looking to improve the experience for as many people as possible, this requires gathering feedback, hence these polls. Tell your wife, tell your kids, tell your friends (if they play the game, anyway) to vote. Based on the feedback I gather, I may make adjustments to the game balance/etc. However, nothing is guaranteed, so please keep that in mind.

If you'd like to post an opinion with your vote, you can do so (although it is not necessary), but please follow these guidelines;

1) Do not response to other users' opinions in this thread. I'm not looking for debates, just data.
2) Please include the way you voted for clarity.
3) Please provide your opinion on what would be a more ideal result.
4) Don't go crazy. I'm not going to delete any classes or completely retool them, for example. I'm not going to flip the rug on the entire battle system, either. Don't even suggest it.
5) Keep your opinion relevant to the topic. Don't go on a rant, like 'whaddafrick battle too fast because kenvoker too strong, nerf please'. You can express a similar opinion, but it should be worded more appropriately, like 'Players do too much damage, resulting in battles that feel too quick, and lengthening the battles would make them more enjoyable.' I don't want to hear what you hate, I want to hear what would make things better for you.

Thank you for your participation.

---
The Topic: Weapon Variety

This topic is for discussing weapon variety in SL2. Do you feel the weapon variety is noticeable when using weapons of different types? Should there be a greater difference between them (whether mechanically or otherwise)? Etc. You can select any number of options in the poll, and you can post any opinions you feel are relevant to this discussion below.

Messages In This Thread