Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burn, the easy Rampaging (Burn needs to be toned down a little)
Honestly I don't see how its compared to being an easier version of rampaging given that at the minimum on a build you're losing roughly 7-8 defense from burn, which makes the status palpable, after which any more defense it shreds off is literally your own fault for relying on defense mods so much. Burn prior to this update was a laughable status, its DoT wasn't incredible and at that it wasn't exactly very efficiently run except with like Hikage and Blaze Shell.

I'd rather burn doesn't get nerfed, its honestly a good thing that its actually kinda strong now. Not to mention it has one of the most commonly resisted damage types in the game and didn't have its damage bumped up even a little bit.

If you're having trouble with Burn's defense drop, Snake, I can only suggest maybe accommodating one of these into your build, which is meant to counter that specific purpose.

[Image: yRhXBHJ.png]

I expect that a reply will be given regarding its side effect, the doubled damage, to which perhaps I can suggest a buff thread for Salamander Skin, instead of a nerf thread for a previously laughable status now actually being relevant.

Messages In This Thread