Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightning Critical 3: Crit with a vengeance.
Hi. I haven't been around too much recent; but I have been keeping up with the balance changes at least. I think that the addition of 'Lightning Criticals do + flat damage based on your lightning attack' definitely brings it in line with the other elemental impact effects, but I am genuinely saddened to see Kensei enter this patch. I'll freely admit my bias; Kensei is my favorite class in this game by far so I have a vested interest in seeing it perform well in all aspects of the game, but... really... what are my options now? Tarnada + bonk someone on the head I guess.

To be clear - I think that this new effect will be much easier to balance and will lead to more healthier interactions with abilities, and perhaps there simply needs to be more data/testing done before any definitive conclusions can be drawn; but I just wanted to put my voice out there that Kensei will probably need some kind of helping hand in order to not fall behind. With lightning Kensei no longer being the bestest most obvious choice - I hope that some build diversity can finally come to the class.

...buff soggy. Smile

Messages In This Thread