Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youkais r us
Senna post_id=40044 time=1591644480 user_id=2036 Wrote:Okay so, with the adjustment--Well fixed of Massage. And then, that's all it takes to realize how tedious leveling youkai's can be, worst if you're a new Grand summoner with over 6 youkai's and so on. Especially after level 50. I saw some suggestions before about an experience share to all youkais but that would make the procedure too simple....But how it is now, it doesn't seem that bad.

The youkai level, the stats they get are the major deciding factor to how effective X youkai will be and how long they'll survive before someone boops them out of existence.

I don't think anyone is okay with spending 2-4 days grinding away in dungeons, trying to level one youkai to sixty. Worst if they have the full 12. They'll be at it for around a month and plus.

Different ways of increasing your youkai level and bond are certainly needed. I'm sure others will throw some suggestions about that but I'll only post this one here.

Is it possible to allow youkai's to access something like a full clear bonus as well? Or event a gift that for a short while, allows a certain percentage of the user's experience to increase the experience X youkai should be getting? Games or meals to provide them experience? Why not add some features like Pokemon? Whereas you can a command that lets you play with them, which grants a mini-game that cost physical stamina? Something like that to increase their bond levels.

Just some wild ideas I thought about really. My apologizes if it isn't setup in the Senna fashion.

Restating this again, this is about youkai exp gain, not your own exp gain from Green gear, tactician, experience from combat training, and deja vu and vera wa. We're talking about youkai, you know the other shit we grind up to level 60.

The beings that really only get

Tutor for their exp gain.

What you're sitting there and suggestion is nothing more than a temporary band-aid, not a fix to an issue stated in the thread just a "Well, here's how I grind my youkai with my build."

The whole point here is, and I stress to tell you to stay focus, cause I know that's hard to do: Should youkai while grinding gain full clear bonuses in dungeons to make grinding them a bit faster especially at the level 50 mark when you need an exorbitant amount of exp for them to gain a single level, this is with the aid the massage that you can only do for one youkai every IC day.

The answer being yes, no specific build, no vera wa or deja vu which doesn't help the youkai at all. No Green Gear because of all of these FACTORS INTO THE PLAYER's EXP and not the monster you're grinding, dummy.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]

Messages In This Thread