Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Complete(?)] Tannis Remap (9th Sept, 2020)
Question 
Tannis is a pretty old map in need of some real love to make it much better looking and give it much more appeal to people as a spot to visit, so I'm super interested in taking the opportunity to make an attempt at the map and create something that the community will enjoy visiting.

Now, I know other people are probably making attempts at such a project due to it being one of the more requested update maps - but I have yet to see one active and posted here, so I figure I'd be the first to get my foot through the door. Of course, I'm not opposed to the idea of someone taking over if their map ends up being grander, and such.

With that in mind, though, would it be okay to make an attempt at a remap of Tannis?

[As a note, I'm also looking to see from the community in general what you envision for a greater Tannis, so what takes shape can be created with feedback. Such as what kind of notable spots you'd like to see, how you'd expect it to look, etc.]

Messages In This Thread
[Complete(?)] Tannis Remap (9th Sept, 2020) - by WaifuApple - 08-09-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: [REQ] Tannis Remap - by WaifuApple - 08-09-2020, 09:17 AM
[Complete(?)] Tannis Remap - by WaifuApple - 09-20-2020, 08:43 PM