Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rapid Death
I would prefer not to have to go super magic tank in order to not die to these two moves, yes. Or end up spamming mirror shield and praying the enemy dies before I do or dies equally as hard.

It's easy to mitigate until you get Winter's Bit then just.... sometimes I question if i'm even a Magic Tank against these things. Even without Winter's Bite, on some super Mag Tank Stacking memes, I often take like 200 Damage in the case of Rapid Kick. Severely mitigated through like 4m Guard, 40% Ice Resist and near 70% Effective Mag DR and I mitigated it down to 200 Damage???

That can just be repeated if I stay in a straight line? Sure, it's only if the Leporidae hops super far but holy hell that has to scale super hard if those kinds of numbers are going through all that level of defense.

Although the only Leporidaes i've seen doing this to that extreme level are Glass Cannon Lumi Ele Impure Ele Verg/VAs. So it pretty much turns into a "oh, i hit them and they instantly exploded but so did I" tier. So I can't vouch for other instances that aren't attempts at hyper min-maxing the damage that i've otherwise, never seen anywhere else to such an egregious value.

Messages In This Thread
Rapid Death - by Autumn - 09-15-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Rapid Death - by Lewdcifer - 09-15-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: Rapid Death - by HexGirlBestGirl - 09-16-2020, 07:42 AM