Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Criticism and opinion on Void Assassin
Please note that most of the weaknesses are not meant to be addressed and fixed, as per the original post if read properly you might be able to infer that. So discussing those particular topics unless its to bring them up as an issue instead of weakness is not my intention, so lets stay on topic regarding the issues thank you.

The lack of hit steroids is something I would classify as a weakness and not a core issue for daggers, thats a stat they will have to work on padding for themselves I feel given everything else they have (Crit/damage/utility)

Vanishing Strike is an amazing gap closer and should stay as an autohit for certain, and I don't think they should actually gain a basic attack gap closer, however utility skill wise I could see a half-sidecut range strike with the intention of getting behind your opponent in super close range for example.

As for a basic AoE I don't think its a bad idea, even a skill in Rogue that deals 75% normal basic attack damage in a sweeper AoE, but applies dagger dance would be fine, that said if Detogate is given the option of using daggers as a casting tool as well, that also gives AoE to a void assassin. But I disagree entirely on the mindset of limiting the class because of a pre-conceived class fantasy, thats not progressive at all and further hinders how it feels in PvE content.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criticism and opinion on Void Assassin - by Autumn - 10-24-2020, 06:46 PM