Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
General Opinion on the Guard System
Right. So uh. Dont have a huge ammount to say here. Most of what Walrus said makes sense to me and would be changes I would like to see. My main problem personally I dunno how the internals of the guards actually works

And thats probably been one of my bigger problems with the guard. Like more often then not, If I ask too much about stuff I am told Im not allowed to know, even on an OOC level. Atleast. Thats how I felt

I haven't played as much lately due to lack of motivation in general. So Im not sure if its still a problem.

Also, when even remotely sniff or think about joining the guard. Many people warn me not too-- Even other guard players. Which is also pretty demotivating and somewhat adds to my somewhat negative perception of things.

Im unsure if I'd fit in being my status of not being some PvP metalord, but I certainly would not mind giving it a shot at some point in the future. Even if its a less combat oriented role. Which-- from what I've seen, theres plenty of mostly unused ranks as people have stated.

Messages In This Thread
General Opinion on the Guard System - by Aqua - 11-02-2020, 12:09 PM
RE: General Opinion on the Guard System - by Anhita - 11-03-2020, 03:49 PM
RE: General Opinion on the Guard System - by Aqua - 11-05-2020, 01:57 PM