Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
General Opinion on the Guard System
My biggest problem with the guards is that they even exist as a player entity.

My second biggest problem with the guard is that they even interact with antagonists at all.

This is a game about a fantasy setting, not medieval town sim 2020. Heroes should be fighting villain's, Guardsmen should for the most part be weaker than general player characters, with the occasionally named guard hero that may join and requisition a group of heroes during an event. that being said the sheer number of a guard in a city should exist to dissuade player aggression in cities. Instead we have guards using some of the most disgusting meta chasing builds around.

One of the biggest issues with guards (and the game in general) is Consent. I've heard stories of folks being forced into pvp, then getting forced to choose between horrible mutilation or death. I've seen folks get choo choo trained by the Guard, the Guards friends, the guards b squad, then the guards again after a healer rp'd healing them during the second fight only to finally lose, get softbanned in jail, then told that their character was getting executed.

Messages In This Thread
General Opinion on the Guard System - by Aqua - 11-02-2020, 12:09 PM
RE: General Opinion on the Guard System - by Lolzytripd - 11-04-2020, 01:15 AM
RE: General Opinion on the Guard System - by Aqua - 11-05-2020, 01:57 PM