Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Opinions on the current state of GMs
Quote:I will take a moment to clear the air for anyone who might think otherwise or some such, despite the timing this is not a post specifically created as a critique towards the treatment of one particular member. I should admit that it may look shady / like such, but I have no relation to that particular incident, tie to the particular player, or other such. I have even defended that judgement.

This is not about that. This is about things that have been said long before that ban. Long before the ban before it. I am aware that the community is not usually forward with the GM team, but it sometimes makes itself feel so distant that it is overall just harder to approach. Outside of some groups you're probably not going to talk to them.

I only have been able to express enough confidence to talk to them through being part of those groups at some point, and without that I don't think I'd have been given any reason to feel comfortable doing so. I don't think that's entirely either the community or the GM team's fault. I think both sides can take steps to remedy this.

But to find a way to make things better, I think this post was needed.

Hi, yes. Ruff here. I'll probably edit this post at some point once I've got more free time (working on homework right now). I'd like to contribute to the conversation, but... !

I feel the necessity to seriously iterate that the timing of this post is nothing more than coincidental in regards to a certain little funk I posted on not so long ago; one which I'm sure has possibly been tooted about between some folks or others by now, for better or for worse. However, to postulate that Appo's vocalization has anything to do with that whole matter (or anything beyond what he's explicitly talking about), I feel, is a disservice to what Appo's trying to do here. They're trying to be productive and create a panel of discussion to build on things for the community. All well meaning. That is, if anyone is actually assuming that. I don't know. I'm just a dog. Going back to eat my homework, now.
[-] The following 4 users Like TheRuffKnight's post:
  • Balor, Mewni, Noxid, WaifuApple

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions on the current state of GMs - by GSM - 11-12-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: Opinions on the current state of GMs - by TheRuffKnight - 11-12-2020, 03:56 AM