Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Build You A House! (The Current State of SL2's House Building)
(11-28-2020, 02:39 AM)Kiss Wrote: All I can say is I struggle to build a NORMAL house (Or map in specific). I often time just opt out of buying furniture because the amount of effort to run around like a headless chook, buy furniture, grind for the money and then realize i need to put something away or I missed a furniture- Anyway yeah. I am 100% down for the Planner, hell you can bump the price up of it  too if you want to compensate for free furniture. Say like 600 Asagos or hell even the first 10$ Item. Im sure people wouldn't mind paying 5 more bucks for free furniture.

On a semi related note- can I always ask a suggestion for perhaps changing the way the DISCS work too? Perhaps an easier way to just view them all like how the Furniture catalogue would work instead of just clicking through each one individually. Im sure someone has a better way of explaining it but its important to the discussion!

I'd guess this is more a UI update for the Build menu, which I'd totally get behind. At the moment, for low end PCs, it takes a second or so before it can load any discers if you're opening the tile or wall tab, assuming said discer has a lot of content in it. I could get behind this!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Build You A House! (The Current State of SL2's House Building) - by Tamaki-Kun - 11-28-2020, 03:16 AM