Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Build You A House! (The Current State of SL2's House Building)
(01-06-2021, 10:36 AM)Neus Wrote: We can talk about the price of furniture coming down slightly with respect to taxes being a thing now, but there's no timeline where furniture becomes free. Not only is that a rather extreme suggestion, it'd also be unfair for people who have invested a lot of resources into their houses.

It doesn't have to be free at all! As was suggested, a furniture catalogue that we can buy with Asagorians or Patrions can keep it fair for everyone involved. Lowering the price down would really only be a small band-aid fix to most of the problems we've mentioned in the thread so far. 

I've built several houses that exceeds the cost of more than quadruple the amount of a house ticket in terms of Murai(and sometimes in terms of Asagorians too) and I would actually personally love to see this as it fixes all the problems I've had since the update before and after.

It's already drastically expensive to build houses in the first place, now there's just way too much issues for house builders to deal with. (i.e. walking back and forth between asago buildings. And the other furniture shops too.) 

At the very least, I guess putting a Murai price on the catalogue's furniture is a decent middle ground, but you'd already be paying for the catalogue itself with Asagorians/Patrions, which is what most everyone agreed is the best place for it.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8459553]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tamaki-Kun's post:
  • Miller

Messages In This Thread
RE: Build You A House! (The Current State of SL2's House Building) - by Tamaki-Kun - 01-06-2021, 10:59 AM