Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, with some touches here and there
63.33%
19 63.33%
No, not at all
10.00%
3 10.00%
I think something else could be done
26.67%
8 26.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
["Global Fleur" Proposal] A "fix" to Basic Attacks
You will never properly address the underlying game system issues so long as Fleur exists as the undying fulcrum upon which the game's balance hinges. The entirety of basic attacking, and by extension evasion, are all currently balanced with Fleur in mind because they have to be.

I'll state the obvious that I don't think anyone's flat-out said. Fleur is already global, effectively. Very nearly anyone who actually plans on doing basics in a serious 'I plan on not losing to anyone competent' manner is running ghost, or rarely, some other flavor of duelist. At best, you can get semi-effective gimmicks out that use basics right now without duelist main class. It's in the exact same place as it was when Kensei was nerfed/reworked, where you didn't see it as their true main class, and it had no bearing on its 'identity'. It was a crutch. It's still a crutch. It's killing build variety, it's killing the ability to balance the game, and it's boring. The attempts to kill 'everyone is a kensei' only lead to a solid year and a half of 'everyone is a ghost'. It's awful.

While this might not be the thread to say it in, Fleur either needs to be global (For the sake of build variety and letting people branch out and find more combinations), or to be removed (For the sake of build variety and letting basics be tuned up without 'but ghost can be fine sometimes so we can't touch it').
[-] The following 7 users Like Tanasinn's post:
  • Akame, Miller, Noxid, Roland_Staghare, Sawrock, Shujin, Snake

Messages In This Thread
RE: ["Global Fleur" Proposal] A "fix" to Basic Attacks - by Tanasinn - 12-07-2020, 07:35 AM