Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unstoppable Lightning damage (ft. zero counterplay)
I am not nearly awake enough to read through every post here, but I will agree that stacking Soaked + Mist + Idol and so on is completely unhealthy to the game. I am the only person I have seen survive the Indignant Idol meta and win and that's only because I was already prepared for both 55% Water res and 60% Lightning res at the same time, meaning I counter the two most common ways to abuse the stacked elemental res reductions at the moment.

I will however say that Splash in and of itself isnt the issue, I would place the blame much more squarely on Mercalan Mist, It simply does what it was intended to do way better than people previously realized. - Ide suggest making it only apply to skills given by Curate and its promoted classes. People will still be able to make lightning gods, but not busing custom tomes or Mage stuff with it.

Indignant Idol probably could use a slightly larger drawback too, I'm seeing it get a LOT of mileage in the arena lately.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unstoppable Lightning damage (ft. zero counterplay) - by EenKogNeeto - 04-06-2021, 07:23 PM