Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Player Healing and Repair services (i.e roles beyond 'adventurer')
(04-10-2021, 02:58 PM)Shujin Wrote: I am personally not a big fan of the "healing" one, not because its a bad idea, but because its very easily abuseable in IC situations.

The Food healing on hour tick is already terrible enough, if you have ICly back to back fights. Even if you do not try to abuse it, its very much possible that you just fully heal within the RP. If you now can basically just press a boutton and "Take a service" I fully suspect people argueing that they can do it within those 5 seconds it would take for the next fight.
But I guess it won't really make the situation worse.

I am of the same opinion as Hippie however, I do not feel like those service traits nessecairly need to give you combat advantages either.

Purely a response to this post: You can already just click and drag potions to each other (That displays a chat message anyone can see in whisper range) or silently apply bandages (That nobody can see) so I wouldn't worry too much about that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes EenKogNeeto's post:
  • Shujin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Healing and Repair services (i.e roles beyond 'adventurer') - by EenKogNeeto - 04-13-2021, 08:35 PM