Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amalgama's Mutations and general feedback
Interesting post but the problem with that is...

The race Amalgama, you're not suppose to have full control over what you want (Even in lore you don't have control over what you get). That's the selling point of the race itself. I can see why the fruit was needed its the game's way of saying 'You don't need to remake over and over again, just use this fruit' if you get something you really don't want. The race itself is pretty much 'Work with what you have and make do with it', not 'I want all these certain things for my super strong build.'. 

As far as I can tell, it's a race that strives from RP than anything else. (I don't know for others but what I roll decide how I'll build and the personality.), so no two Ama are the same, unless they're really, really lucky.

Yes, I do believe the 30% is quite crippling but it isn't the end of the world...Unless it's lightning then you better reroll and pray to your god. There are items and so on that could easily cover that...Unless it's lightning...Then we pray to the lord and hope the reroll is forgiving.

There was also a thread on the same roll situation, whereas you can roll the same weakness and resistance; I do support this point whereas a Ama shouldn't roll something like Charm resistance then charm weakness || The same weakness and strengths....God forbid it happening twice. 
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Senna's post:
  • Snake

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amalgama's Mutations and general feedback - by Senna - 04-22-2021, 01:05 AM