Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn Order Bug (v.2.45c)
As the title says, this Bug has been an immense issue for all party's of the game. At this point I forget when its originated, probably when the turn orders got reworked.

As far as I can tell from experience alone, as the game continues to update the worse and more common this bug seems to appear. This bug has been reported many times with the same response of 'we need more reliable test-cases'.

The thing is, there's only one thing we actually can do, join a persons party and seems to be most common joining a party while during an action (This includes the players OR the enemies). This is why this happens the most in Black Beast attacks and the Necromancer. Multiple enemies doing multiple actions- It is during that moment when the turn order seems to just break.

Hell sometimes it just HAPPENS when you're holding your turn for a friend and they join, perhaps the act of holding out your attack also triggers it?

All I know is that its starting to become more and more apparent with the only fix to it being after the battle finishes, you wait the 'still visible' turn order?

This bug has been reported before by my friends Fern and Drezdin (And probably more but I didn't want to look back through 7 pages), which date extremely far back (Last Year). However instead of bumping their threads instead I wanted to bring more awareness to it by created another bug report.

If anyone else who has tested, or has more knowledge on the testing- Do give your say.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18750966]
[-] The following 4 users Like Kiss's post:
  • Aegis, ItsWanderlust, NICC, Snake

Messages In This Thread
Turn Order Bug (v.2.45c) - by Kiss - 05-30-2021, 01:33 AM
RE: Turn Order Bug (v.2.45c) - by Snake - 05-30-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: Turn Order Bug (v.2.45c) - by Neus - 05-30-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: Turn Order Bug (v.2.45c) - by Whitender - 06-02-2021, 03:10 AM
RE: Turn Order Bug (v.2.45c) - by Kiss - 06-02-2021, 04:41 AM