Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connor - Character Ability
(06-18-2021, 09:31 AM)K Peculier Wrote: I'll respond to your requests by the number.

1) This is fine

2) This is fine as long as you're still roleplaying it as 'fire'.

3a) What kind of abilities and things would you be able to do with 'Solid Shadows'. And what do you mean by constructs?

We've had people try to RP youkai as not youkai in the past by the way using 'Shadows' (ETC) which is not okay just so you know.

3b) If you want to use it as a stealth ability, probably not. Don't steal away the unpopular Umbral race gimmick! If you just want to use it to be spooky but highly visible then sure.

4) Sure eat whatever you want if thats just it. If you mean you get powers from eating things like a chimera lite then no.

1) Blessed! Thank you!

2) It is in fact still fire!

3a) Nothing sentient like that, I assure you! Constructs as in... a wall of solid shadow/dahkness, or a blade of pure darkness. Or balls. Shapes basically. Or just to wrap shadows around something... which leads to...

3b) This question! It wouldn't necessarily be complete stealth. It would just be wrapping something with shadows/darkness completely. It's not completely disappearing like Umbrals, where their body just doesn't exist. A better example would be....

[Image: latest.png]

4) Nothing like chimeras, no! Just eating rocks like an idiot.
I forgot my last account's password. Oops.

Messages In This Thread
Connor - Character Ability - by SpaceShibe - 06-18-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: Connor - Character Ability - by K Peculier - 06-18-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: Connor - Character Ability - by SpaceShibe - 06-18-2021, 09:47 AM
RE: Connor - Character Ability - by K Peculier - 06-18-2021, 09:57 AM
RE: Connor - Character Ability - by SpaceShibe - 06-18-2021, 10:03 AM
RE: Connor - Character Ability - by K Peculier - 06-18-2021, 10:04 AM
RE: Connor - Character Ability - by SpaceShibe - 06-18-2021, 10:11 AM