Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Imperial Envoy Newspaper - Introduction

Hiatus Notice

It is with great regret that I am forced to announce that the Imperial Envoy will be entering an indefinite hiatus,
at least until such a time as I am willing to take up the leviathan time commitment required in order to:

1. Foster good working relationships with characters ICly to obtain their trust, on an alt-character of mine.

2. Run around the game, looking for stories to post about and then interview willing bodies about each one
of those stories (again, on an alt character).

3. Write up these stories in an interesting and readable way, including the formatting, graphics and custom
advertisements that go into delivering the final product.

I have further commitments IRL, and a Guild within this game - one that I am very passionate about and which
commands a great deal of my attention and time investment to ensure everything ticks over smoothly and that
everybody feels welcome, included and has plenty of things to do. This is my priority.

What little leftover time I have - at least, for now - I'd prefer to devote to myself and my own enjoyment. In a
few months I shall re-evaluate and perhaps the spark of passion for this project will return! If that is the case, I
intend to resume this project immediately - albeit in a different format (releasing individual articles, one at a
time, so that the stories remain current and relevant, and the workload for each is far less demanding).

I would like to thank everybody who has been cooperative and helpful toward me and my extremely annoying
stalker Journalist character. I would also like to thank those who expressed very kind and flattering words
when I released the first issue. I am deeply sorry to let you all down.

However, I do have something to leave you all with for now - this was going to feature in the second issue, for
an article covering the WWE-themed arena battle between Garrett and Eric Bernadotte, a couple weeks ago.

[Image: Garret_vs._Eric_Pictograph_Framed_Small.png]

Here is the link for a full-sized version with empty space so that, if you like, you can hang it up as a poster in
your character's house - using a sign and an embedded image with the <div> tag.

[Image: House_Banner_PNG.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter_Storm's post:
  • Blissey, Hanzo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Imperial Envoy Newspaper - Introduction - by Jupiter_Storm - 10-05-2021, 08:28 PM